Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday of the week that would not end

Race in 3 days.
There is a front blowing in that will drop temps by 20 degrees.
So the race day high will be 70 instead of 90.
It is also kicking my allergies up. I am going to start taking my allergy meds today as well as the zinc just in case.
I don't think my allergies really impact my racing. They just make me a little more achy.
This week is dragging by really slowly. Today feels like it should be Friday. But yesterday felt like it should have been Friday as well.
Training wise, I am recovered and ready to go.
It has been nice to spend extra time with the fam this week. I was able to be at Ellie's bus stop in the morning twice, got to go on her evening field trip and was able to make an event at cc's school. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment