Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crap. I really am sick

In February, after a really good training run up I came down with a fever a week before the cowtown. I stayed in bed all week and ran the race but I wasn't myself. Got the first wave of calf cramps at mile 3, had an elevated heart rate the whole time and didn't race as well as I had trained.

I got the same bug. After skipping Friday, I decided to ows Saturday and run for 20min. I was pretty fatigued. I made it thru the rest of the day but by last night I could really feel it coming on.
I woke up at 12 with a pretty high fever. I managed to get up for more Advil but I was shaking. A few hrs later I woke up in a big pool of sweat. I think the fever may have broken. I turned off my alarm. No 2 he ride for me today. Gotta find a time to spin the legs of I can though. Even if it is on the trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment