Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hmmm... Habit?

Another Friday and I am skipping out.
I feel kinda crappy for the 2nd day. Soar throat, aches. So I am resting today in place of Sunday.

I have not had good tapers. Either I get sick or hit a wall or something. I tend to hit the peak workload then crash. So file this one under "listening to your body". And today mine does not much care to run and REALLY does not want to get in a pool.
On the positive side, I am eating well. No big cravings for crappy food. It feels like my caloric needs are backing off with the reduced workload.
My body feels pretty good. Achillies are in decent shape. Still having problems with the outside of my left ankle. But they are sporadic and when they occur while painful they clear in a few minutes.
Let's hope this is allergies or a mild cold. Either way it should be well clear by race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment