Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chair sitting as endurance sport

Had to travel yesterday and weather got in the way. I was supposed to get to my hotel by 3pm with time to workout and get settled. Didn't hit hotel till 11pm. Ate horribly in the airports.
I was buggy from delayed flights. I found the lap pool and got 800m in which included a 200m pr before security asked me to leave.
Today I am sitting in meetings all day and evening. I will skip out at some point and run and maybe do some squats. Trying to eat only natural foods during the snack breaks. So far, an apple and 2 bananas.
Ended up doing a pretty good job nutrition wise. Had a cookie at one point. But mostly stuck to fruit veg and meat.
Got in a 6mi run at night. Ran in the brooks and tried to stay forward on my feet. Got 8 hrs of sleep. It was the best of a bad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment