Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another day another brick

Today was a 75min interval bike followed by a 20min run.
Having done a few lately, I feel comfortable making t2.
Ran without socks today to make sure my feet would be ok. They were fine. I expect that for Canada I still may put socks on but not for shorter races.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a swim and a 40min run. I am going to bag the run and go to Crossfit.
I feel the need to swim in my wetsuit so I will do that in the morning. There is a lake nearby but I do t feel comfortable swimming there alone in the dark so I will go to the neighborhood pool. Just gotta be careful of critters.
I am worried about the amount that I am eating, ESP given that I am not really strength training. But my clothes fit the same and that is a pretty good gauge. Better than a scale most likely.

Since I have switched shoes to a pair with a bigger drop, my achillies problems are clearing up. I am very excited about that.

It is Tuesday and I am already getting preoccupied about next Monday's oly.
It is hard to stay focused at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment