Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rest day

So yesterday when I had to stay slow on my run I decided that it would be best if I skipped a workout this week and take a rest day in Saturday (today).
Today I took Ellie to her first Crossfit kids session. She worked hard. It was fun.
Then my brain started scheming about getting a workout in. Maybe a swim? Maybe a lift? After I got cc down for nap I told Terri that I was going to hit the garage for a workout. She said "I thought today was a rest day? You can't do it can you?" she was right of course. And since now it was a challenge I took the day off and took a a nap.
Tomorrow I am going to do a little neighborhood sprint. 400m in the neighborhood pool, 15mi ride and a 3mi run. Then I will do the ride again as a cool down. Should be fun.
My achillies feel ok but the outside of my left ankle is sore today. Always something...

No comments:

Post a Comment