Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling old and tired

Struggling a bit today. I am really sore from the squats yesterday.
Crossfit today was tough for me. It started well. 5min pullups forays did 75. Good score.
But then I struggled with bar work.
95lb squat cleans. 3min for max reps. 12. Not many. Bailed 3 times.
20 min cap 3rft
15x95lb thrusters
12 wall balls
9 burpees
150 rope jumps.
2rnds 48 reps.
I am feeling some weakness in my left arm and I think it is from the neck pain I have had on that side for the past 10 days. And the lump on my shin is receded a bit but isn't going away. And right now there is a chance of rain in ft worth next weekend. And my last long run was behind goal pace. So I either have a lot to complain about or I have an attitude problem that is making me complain and see only the negative.
Either way, if I feel like this tomorrow, I will take an extra rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment