Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let the second guessing begin

Today was Crossfit in the morning. 3rep max back squat 215. Could have gone 5 to 10 lbs higher. But didn't want to risk.
8min Amrap of 8 ring dips, 8 sit ups: 7tnds
8min Amrap of 8 32kg kbs, 8 45lb squat: 7 Rnds.

Then at lunch, 3mi Tt in 23:23.

I am having the typical early taper letdown. Where I am happy to have wrapped the last long run and I don't want to do anything. I took a regular rest day yesterday and it was still hard to run at lunch. I was also about 40 sec off of my pr. But I hit legs hard this morning.
Anyway, I always go through this lull.
I will just stick to my plan. Cf tomorrow. A bike on Saturday. A 11mi jog on sunday.
The weekend might get mixed up because I am buying a new car on Saturday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment