Thursday, February 2, 2012

Airport run

Had to take Terri's parents to the airport at 5am...
By the time I had them dropped off, I was 30min into Crossfit and 30min early for the next class. So I went for a run. Legs felt strong. 6mi 49min.400ft of climb. Good speed for me right now.
Once I had a lead on my recent times or this route, I just told myself that I needed to keep pushing and I would have a good time.
Yesterday was supposed to be Crossfit in the morning and interval run at lunch. Crossfit happened. New squat clean thruster pr 150lbs. Then a 15min Amrap of double unders, ring dips and hspu. Not a great score. I need to work with the jumprope.
Work got in the way of intervals. I put them off till the evening but once I got home I got wrapped up with the kids and decided to just spend the time with them. I train enough.
Might lift tonight. Might not. It is ok either way. I will wod tomorrow and Saturday and then jog Sunday. Then the last build week before Cowtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment