Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to Ormond beach

50mi ride back.
A little wobbly at the start but I had no problem putting lots of 20's together. Too many stops to really tell anything about my fitness for sure but it was a confidence building trip.
I can see a century happening next month. And I can see a 3hr bike split in June or October depending on the hills. And I can see a full iron bike leg.

It will be interesting to try and run again next week. I am walking without a limp today for the first time in a couple of weeks. I figure rest tomorrow (Monday), then swim and Crossfit Tuesday, then try and run on Wednesday. Hopefully I will be able to rejoin my track group by the following week. But I want to have a couple of pain free runs first before I get competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment