Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spin class

Went to my first spin class yesterday.
It was fun. And they can be as hard as you make them.
Out class was an interval class. We even hit Tabata at one point. The teacher knew Crossfit. I have bandages on my shin from last week's box jump massacre. After class she asked me about them. I tried to explain box jumps figuring that they would be totally foreign to her. She said "Crossfit?"
Anyway, I can see my new schedule coming together for the run up to Canada. It might look like this:
Monday cf / spin at lunch
Tuesday cf / run
Wed cf / spin
Thursday rest
Friday cf / swim
Saturday cf / ride
Sunday run
The weekend cf will be in the garage and could be either day.
I don't like the schedule shake up that I am in the middle of. But it is the time that I try new things.
The next 2.5 weeks my focus is on the Crossfit games open. Wod 3 is tomorrow so I am resting today with a possible swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment