Monday, March 5, 2012

Lots of breakage

Been away for a few days. Dropped my phone while taking the kids swimming and destroyed it. It is funny how much damage a nominal force can produce when applied at the correct angle.
Along those lines, I am out of the pool for another week because I ate it again doing box jumps in Crossfit. Same spot on the same shin the same way. It kills.
Got a good ride in on Saturday. 28mi and I tried to push a bit. I lost some bike fitness over the winter but it will come back. Bike fitness is the spring focus. I want 2 to 3 rides per week. I figure at least one on the weekend and 2 during the week. Even if they are spin bike or trainer sessions.
1 to 2 swims and 1 to 2 runs. 4 to 5 cf sessions with 1 rest day.
So cf m tu thu fri sun
Swim mon thurs
Bike tues fri sat
Run thur sun
At least till after the century in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment