Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sure didnt see that coming.

Well, I have still never been on a group ride.
I got there at the right time but no one else showed. So I tore around some new roads. 30mi in 1:40 is fast for me.
I'll take it.
A few hrs later it was Crossfit time in the garage. I went with Dianne. A benchmark workout that I had not done in a little over a year.
It is: 21 15 and 9 reps of
225lb deadlifts
Handstand pushups
Last feb I did it in 29 min. Today I finished in 18:05. The round of 21 reps was slow but the round of 15 flew.

So someone explain this to me. Because yesterday I went in rested and came up with nothing. Today, I felt great and had the results to back it up.
Who knows.
The big question is do I run tomorrow or not. Right now I think I will buy in my nikes and a bit slower. Maybe 6 or so at a 9 min pace. A few pickups if I feel froggy on the way back. Gotta go easy on the achilles.
Between sessions I took Ellie and Charlie to get Starbucks and dog food.
Here is proof:

No comments:

Post a Comment