Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dude. I am slow.

Today was supposed to be a run day. But we got a break in the rain so I got to take the new road bike out on the road.
I can see what the fuss is about. It is just more comfortable and I feel like I am using more leg on the road bike.
But the wind is tough.
I went towards Helotes for 40min then raced back and tried to negative split.
I was 2min slower but it is a good workout.
Over all about 23.32mi in 1:22. Which is pretty slow. I feel like I have some wood to chop. I feel like I have been working hard but that my speed in all 3 sports is lacking.
Now that I am going shorter in training I am hoping things will improve.
I did DT yesterday afternoon. Still feeling that in my hams and lower back...
The swelling is going down in my foot and ankle. I hoping to cf and swim tomorrow and cf and run on Tuesday.
Then cf bike Wednesday and rest Thursday. But it is spring break and my schedule will be messed up. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment