Saturday, March 31, 2012

Group ride

Got 30mi in this morning. I wanted to meet up with the group that rides out of britton's bikes but they don't get out till 8:30. I need to be home before 10:30 so that I can take over the kids so i went out for an hour before on my own.
The group ended up riding an out and back that turned around about a mile
From my house.
So I just popped home at the turn around. It was the difference between coming home early and coming home late.
After some fun with the kids and domestic duties I tried to wod in the garage. But my joints were stiff, I didn't warm up well and the weight felt really heavy. I figured after the longish slow cruise on the bike I would do a short sprint of a wod.
I settled on a 7min for reps:
10gto @95lbs
20kbs
10 t2b.
Got 65 reps or so. The bar work felt really awkward. I wanted to hit it hard, but I just felt rusty and sluggish.
Tomorrow should be an easy day.
I might try a slow jog and a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment