Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Put in a full day.

I made it back to the 5:30 am Crossfit class for the first time in months courtesy of Charlie our 15 week old mastiff pup. Charlie is learning to wake me up when he has to pee at night. This morning the wake up bark came at 4:45. Right when my alarm should be going off. Thx Charlie.
We did "300" today. The workout used as a benchmark by the actors in the movie. It is done for time as follows:
25 pullups
50 deadlifts at 135
50 box jumps at 24"
50 pushups
50 kettlebell swings at 24kg
50 floor wipers at 135
25 pullups.
A general beating. Did it in 23:40. I am guessing the Spartans were faster.
At lunch I went to spin class. It really is a good class. It will be interesting to see if it helps.
Planning to run at the track tomorrow early. My ankle is still hurting so that might become a swim. I need to get past this injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment